Monday, August 03, 2009

r/s.

is God,
the One whom i praise and edify,
my pen pal,
or my Father?

there's a difference, isn't there?
we do love our pen pals too,
if we even haf one, that is..
we love our pen pals too, but only to a certain extent.

an extent where we've free reign of our 'writing efforts'.
when we feel like it, we write.
when we don't, we don't.
he's so far away anyways..

or is He my Father,
whom i claim Him to be.
that He is close to me,
mentally and metaphorically.

who accepts me for who i am,
even though sometimes we disagree.
who still IS my Father,
even though sometimes we get angry at each other.

do i share the same surname as jesus?
do i only love Him when i feel like it?
is there really an identity in Him?
who am i, really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home