Monday, July 20, 2009

sown.

2 days in a row,
what God seem to wanna tell me thru pple.
"die, before you can prosper."
so loud, so clearly..

i just spent the last 3 mins reflecting,
what is it that i hadn't died to myself.
within the first min,
the thing that hurts me most, is what i've held on.

its been so tiring,
so tiring to be me.
and i thank God for speaking to me,
that despite the tonnes of work, i heard.

and now, i should be done asking God for signs.
its abt time to decide and abide..
and for dis, i'm gonna try.
i'll let go, and let God.

its gonna be tough,
but i'll still grit my teeth and pry open my tight-gripped hands.
coz if i don't let go,
one day i know, it'll just consume me alive.

Lord, here i am.
here are my clenched fist.
i'm willing to open and let go,
will You help me, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home