Monday, July 13, 2009

wishlist.

aight, let me straft away from deep posts for a while.
as i plan my next step in life,
i guess its prudent for me to list out things i need,
to set me off my journey!

as i'm planning to study communications at unisim
in the january 2010 intake,
there're a couple of things you guys might be able to help!
more help, more opportunities..
  1. Nokia 6510 (my htc phone's a lil cranky now)
  2. a part time job! (i've given my number to mediacorp casting.)
  3. good stationery for excessive penning of essays and notes.
  4. a good airfare deal for a short trip in dec before commencement of sch.
  5. a template for a resignation letter..
  6. favourite places conducive for mugging. (i'm a silence day person)

that's pretty much what i can think of now?

so if any of you haf any brilliant suggestions and sources,
please let me know!!
i'm so excited to go back to sch,
at the same time, worried for my expenses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home