Thursday, February 05, 2009

heroes?

as the end of season 3 encroaches,
i've identified God's power in dis series..
throughout the whole 3 seasons,
it talks abt how pple behave wif powers.

some see it as a curse,
others see it as a gift,
one saw it as a calling,
yet another sees it as a mission.

but what was so awesome was that,
the last 3 episodes of the series
showed how powerless the 'heroes' were,
because of an eclipse.

now, eclipse is a natural phenomenon
that only God can fathom.
we humans are somewhat like 'heroes'
aren't we?

when during 'light' seasons in life,
we act like God doesn't exist.
we act as if we were our own gods.
who needs God when i haf my 'powers'.

in 'dark' times,
we find that our 'powers' deplete.
we try so hard to make sense out of it,
but to no avail.

we, humans change like time.
the saying goes,
time change, pple change.
so true huh?

but our God doesn't change,
He lets us do what we think we're good at.
and when we grow weak,
He'll show us who's the strong one!

i really don't know how did i miss out
all these awesome facts when i was younger.
only when i'm down in the pits,
that i seem to haf found the 'sutra'..

but nonetheless,
i thank God for all that has happened.
and now all i want to do,
is to live my best for Him alone.

pple can judge me for my past.
but God knows me inside out.
pple can be afraid to approach me,
but God knows me inside out.

i trust that the Lord will bring me out of dis
and from here,
my 'mission' has just begun.
may the Lord be my guide..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home