Monday, January 12, 2009

joy.

MY SISTER GOT PROMOTED!

for those of you who knows what's going on,
my sister got promoted and she's on to J2..
taking her 'A's dis yr,
and i think its a good sign!

but the highlight of dis entry,
is not so much of my sister's promotion.
but one of another joy,
my mum's tears..

i don't know if my mum was crying when she called me,
earlier dis morning.
i was half expecting my mum to tell me
something had happened to my dad.

but no! phew.
she told me in exact words,
"siang ar, ah girl shen qu J2 liao leh!"
she was damn happy.

but her voice was rather shaky as she tells me more,
and i guess she must be really happy and relieved.
the joy of a mum's heart,
when her daughter gets promoted.

somehow reminded me of the illustrated imagery,
when one soul is saved,
all of Heavens rejoiced.
i used to think, "ya right.."

but now, it makes sense.
if God treats us like a child of His,
won't it make perfect sense
to see His child coming back to Him?

all my mum needed to hear was,
"mummy, i got promoted to J2!"
from my sister.
and that was enough to well up my mum's eyes.

what more a salvation to eternity?
what more a Father hearing
His long lost child saying,
"Dad, i'm coming back to You.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home