Thursday, January 08, 2009

january8.

And the Lord said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."
Exodus 33:19

dis again served as a reminder that
there's nothing You can do,
to make God love you more..
He chose to love you.

and nothing you have done,
can make Him close the door.
He chose to have mercy on you,
simply because He loves you..

in life, we often work under authorities.
some will rever in respect,
some will go a lil further to suck up
in hope to gain recognition and promotion.

but not wif our God.
He doesn't need you to 'show' Him what you haf.
He doesn't need you to 'tell' Him who are you.
He knows..

sometimes, we try so hard to please Him.
we try so hard to impress Him.
but we forgot,
its always abt the being and not the doing..

Lord, please help me to rmb that!
help me to be who You made me to be,
and not be someone i hope to be.
Lord, thank you for choosing me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home