Sunday, June 08, 2008

so glad.

so proud of the worship team today!
yamahoo, as they calls it.

during the camp,
seeing them enjoy the fellowship and laughter
even while clearing up.

being the last to leave,
and having to do the grunt work,
when they're not even involved in it.
so heartwarming!

they've really grown.
matured, and united.
they may not share their deepest secrets,
but they share common topics.

they may not go shopping wif one another,
but they support each other.
like angel supporting bel at hearts at work/MKC.

like weiming supporting kok keng and i,
in clearing up and talking rubbish together!
wif alvan sharing wif me his struggles,
and how much he's sian of his group and sch.

i'm so glad we're going somewhere.
though i do not know where exactly,
but we're definitely growing as one!

Facing the Giants.
i can totally identify wif the show..
and how it translates to me is as such.

what are some 'giants' in my life now?
namely, lack of trust and confidence.
but after today,
i know NOTHING is impossible wif God.

and for the 3rd time i heard it,
'Honour God and He'll honour the
desires of your heart.'

i've held dis very closely to my heart,
coz i really needed that encouragement.
to myself, i told God.

i really want it.
i really do.
and if i don't get 'it' at the end of the day,
help me to still love You.

things had been working out.
things had been looking really good.
as i continue to pray and seek Your Face,
Lord, reveal to me clearer signs!

i need to be assured,
and know that You're okay wif me going ahead.
You're okay wif me making dis decision,
and You'll bless me with all that i need.

thank You, Lord.
for Your consistency and love for me.
i can see You at work again,
those familiar Hands..
i thank You Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home