Thursday, January 17, 2008

personalities?

an indian colleague looked at me,
sipped his beer and sniggered.
as he utters,
"desmond, u got the damn holy face sia."
HAHAHHA!

like what kind of a face,
is a holy face?
den a thought flashed in my mind.
Weiming once said,
"desmond, u walk like a gangster sia!"
HAHAHHA!

okay, so now what makes me?
a holy gangster?
or rather, a holy-faced gangster?

just damn funny how pple comment.
and that would bring me back
to my username of dis blog.
"Am I me?"

when i was struggling wif my identity,
as a growing adolescent,
to a maturing christian,
where i struggle wif my identity,
dis time in Christ.

so come to think of it,
we struggle wif identity
somehow or rather.
no matter how old,
how mature, how rich
or how successful.

there'll be dis nostalgic pit-stop
which labelled,
"Who Am I?"
really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home