Friday, December 28, 2007

hmm.

yep, i finally painted my walls today,
only to realise that its only gonna last for a day.
was quite sad to hear that my parents objects of the colour,
but i guess i've to be a good testimony huh?

submit to my parents,
and honour them.
yeah, let's put selfish desires aside.

oh yah, if u wanna see how it looks like.
can view it "LIVE" at Zing's!
and don, zing! really thanks for ur help!
glad u guys had fun!

hmm,
what i've learnt today while painting..
as i was kneeling on the floor,
trying to reach for a blindspot.
just suddenly dawned upon me that,
i HAVE TO be on my own now.

i mean, i cannot expect my dad to keep painting my room!
yes, it used to be.
"siang ar, what colour u want for ur room?"

next wk, i see the colour i want,
already on the walls with furnitures all in.
now its,
"siang ar, time to start painting ur room."
and i hafta choose my own colour,
and DO IT MYSELF!

its not as if i don't know how to,
or just being lazy.
but man, i've grown up.
and my dad's old..
some day he'll pass on,
and i'll be on my own!

how many more years left!
and i haven't had enough opportunities,
or rather, courage.
to share wif my family the Good News!

i really don't wanna see my family in the
bloody scummy hell (like wm would put it)
i still wanna be wif them when we pass on!
as a family, for eternity.

suddenly, time's running out!

felt so happy for don and zing and their brothers!
that joy in my heart,
just can't seem to find a reason why.
not as if they're my brothers! (blood brother that is)

but i just felt so so happy!
and i know they're elated too.
and on the other hand,
i'd love to haf that too!

the nudge that sees my family respond.
the *head gesture* to signal my family up to the altar.
yeah, i want that too.
but how?

Dear God,
pls continue to use me as a testimony
and an instrument for your lost sheep!
they're so precious to You..

Bless me with that extra portion of
courage and passion!
so that more may come to see You,
so that more may come to know You.

in Jesus' name, i pray!
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home