Saturday, October 13, 2007

thank u.

Dear Lord,
thank You for loving me when i was so unlovely.
thank You for being patient wif me when i was being difficult.
thank You for embracing me despite what i've done to You.

now i truly understand what does it feel like to be in Your presence.
its a feeling which i don't wanna lose,
a place where i don't wanna leave.

i really felt like i could sing to you all night.
that connection with You was, indescribable.
i love You so much, and i know You love me more.

and to you,
thanks for listening to me when i was unstable.
thanks for trying to talk sense to me, when i was blinded.
thanks for being the support, which u may not know u had been.
coz i told u before, u unknowingly gif pple around u the support and love
when pple needed it the most.
the cool part is, u can't reject that fact!
coz its a gift, a gift from your Heavenly Father.
thank u.

i've walked out of the darkest point of my life,
and now i can boast that God's my redeemer.
only the sick will appreciate the doctor.
only the lonely will appreciate a friend.
thank You, thank u.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh where ur tagboard. haha. anyway! andrew bite me! HAHA.
jasmine

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home