Wednesday, December 26, 2007

bam!

Christmas is over huh?
but i know i didn't waste my day away.
i had sucha fun day!!

spent time talking to jx.
trying my best to be there for him when he needs me.
trying to hear him out when he yearns for that listening ear.
dis was the best i could do.
and i'm really glad i set aside time for u, bro!
coz i've learnt so much abt u,
and i know the barrier btw us is breaking down!
praise God for that!

and over at ann's place,
spoke to nic abt various issues.
and realised i really gotta catch up wif him man!
sat in a pavilion,
discussing abt things.
how emo..
hahhaa!

and after that,
we went on my most anticipated outing!
late night plannings didn't go to waste afterall.
Zing, thanks for planning together!

had so much laughter at the movie,
and the tom yam steamboat after that was..
BEST!
hahahah! it's been long..
since we last sat down for a dinner like that.

still rmb bel asked me,
"what was the movie we last watched together ar?"
yeah, its that long!
or maybe its just me,
coz of my duties and stuff..

really missed having dinners, suppers,
movies and outings together.
really thank God for His providence,
that we can come and eat and laugh together again!
Thank You, thank You!!

oh, and after that mahjong at dion's.
spoke to one of them there,
and felt, oh man!
there's so much to learn from in dis guy.
had such an intimate talk.
sitting on the swing,
rocking, talking, rocking, praying.

and the best part,
after praying for one another,
he told me,
"err, des. felt that the Lord's impressing on me that u've not surrendered EVERYTHING to Him. yep. so go home and pray abt it k? cool, now it's time to party!"

hahaha! and true enough,
prayed and thought abt it.
i've seen my blindspot,
and i thank God for you!

Oh Lord,
how often we forget abt u,
when we're having fun.
how often we take joy for granted,
when we're having fun.

But Father,
dis day i commit my ALL to u.
help me to trust in You,
more and more each day.

in Jesus' name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home