Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Enlightenment!

hehe. even when i'm typing dis entry, i'm literally smiling. (trust me). u know what? i'm not even a lil insecured now. used to think that insecurity is an in-built thing in my "nature" for 18 years. bullshit. INSECURITY IS A SYMPTOM OF DRYNESS DEEEEEEEP WITHIN. yes! it can be resolved. don't hafta always brainwash and feed urself wif facts that are not true. like "aiyah, she won't haf an affair wan lah. she only likes me. (when u're so so skeptical abt stuff.)" yah! and now, i know that she loves me and its true! not because she'd been extra nice to me or just because she gives me another chance, but because she's been loving me all along, its just the DRY me that haf been so skeptical abt her. talking abt trust, do i hafta drag and slam my trust on her just because of i haf to? i'm telling u that i'm a free man now, giving her trust like nvr before, simply because i'm assured by GOD and plus her sweetness to me. woah, i tell u. happiest man on earth. love doesn't mean alot alot alot of time wif each other, it just means that u can be assured that u haf somebody there that will be supporting u! yep. and cheryl, i didn't flare up yesterday coz i know u need it, i don't own u, i love u. last time i would flare up coz i will always be thinking that u wanna spend time doing things wif other guys! that's how insecured i was last time. but no more. hehe! and i don't blame u for having reservations and being skeptical at dis point of time. which human won't haf a scar after an injury? furthermore, u've had many many injuries, i understand. but nonetheless, u can be assured that "though we fight alot, i still love u. *smiles*"

* thank you Lord! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home