Wednesday, November 04, 2009

conference photos!

some of you might know,
last monday and tuesday i'd been busy at sentosa!
for a conference co-organised by my company.
it was beautiful man!

dis hotel we were at was 5+ star (since there's no 6 star)
it is called 'Capella'.
the rooms, i tell you..
damn nice la! likewise, the cost is damn nice too!

dis is the front of the hotel.



sheila, jun and me

uncle boo shaking the senior minister's hand,
wif my bosses looking on.

and that's the senior minister,
Mr Ho Peng Kee

dis was at the dinner.
the sapphire pavilion..
(which is also the venue for zouk out)

the string quartet during dinner

charlene (philippines) & marisha (indonesia)
lawyers whom i'm closer wif.

the dining venue
sapphire pavilion (indoors)

that's me, sazali and the girls!
from left standing: beets, rena, sazali
from left stting: carol, tini, flora
me and one of my ex colleague
from left sitting: henny (wif lovells law firm now) & beets

dis was at the end of the conference!
celebrating my CEO, minn's bday.

toasting to higher case loads bla bla bla..
that french guy beside me?
he's the same age as me.
the difference btw asians and europeans? vast.



and dis is the whole secretariat
wif uncle boo joining us for the celebration as ex-CEO.
we all looked happy huh?
or rather, i looked happy in those pics huh?
hmm..
i wish to think and be so too.
oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home