Wednesday, November 04, 2009

right season.

not too long ago,
at the ccr's 20th anniversary.
our archbishop, dr john chew has amongst other things,
reminded or rather, reaffirmed us of a keypoint.

there is a season for everything..
should ccr be given this current church building 20 yrs ago,
we would not have been able to handle it.
all things unfold in the perfect timing of God's, isn't it?

and today,
i've come to realise how 'unready' i am.
in a few areas in my life,
i've groaned about the things or position i didn't haf.

but i think the Lord has been always so faithful,
taught me in the gentlest way possible,
that i wasn't ready for any of what i haf today
if it wasn't bestowed on me a yr back..

be it a position in my office,
or a want for a girlfriend.
be it a slot for speaking at a seminary in church,
or a worship leading opportunity.

i admit that there were pockets of moments
whre pride got the better of me.
but God knew that it wouldn't be too pretty
to see me get lost in a bigger-sized shoe.

now that i've come to the last lap of my corporate self,
a stint which i'd confess, a tad too early..
taking a following break of 3 yrs to do some studying,
and prepare myself for the next season of 'slaying-the-dragon'.

an imminent barrier unfolded itself recently,
when the fiscal worry smacked right into the back of my head.
how am i gonna survive without a job for the next 3 yrs?
do i really hafta work and study simultaneously?

through dis 2 yrs out here,
the Lord has showed me wondrous ways that He can provide.
and dis time round, wif those experiences in mind,
my heart tells me its gonna be tough, but my head tells me to fret not.

i've been keeping my options open,
and will continue to do so..
in the mean time,
i'm, i've been and i will be blessed by my Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home