Monday, June 01, 2009

uplift.

a trusted friend told me dis last night.
it was a tel convo and it went something like that..

des: i guess i'm just one complicated being man.
jes: no, its simple. you're simple des.
des: huh? meaning?
jes: i realise, things that makes you happy are simple things.

some pple work their butts off for financial security,
some pple run their ways for obscurity.
some pple study like papers were their best friends,
some pple study like papers are the worst enemies..

upon hearing what she told me,
i've come to ponder, on what really makes me happy.
what really makes me happy,
and what makes me really happy.

and i guess my sense of security comes from companionship.
i can don't earn my first million in my lifetime,
i can don't score 'A's at all in my lifetime.
but i realise i cannot live on an island..

as much as i like to live as a recluse,
i need assurance in companionship.
ytd was a classic eg of what a friend's blog once mentioned.
loneliness is when you're alone around familiar faces.

thank You Lord, for jessie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home