Monday, June 22, 2009

back.

alright alright,
i'm back.
not too long ago,
one of my friend asked..

friend: do you think pple read our blogs?
des: is it coz they nvr tag?
friend: don't know? haf you ever wondered
if pple nvr read, what's the point of posting?

and then let me flashback to an earlier time,
when the SAME FRIEND said to me.
des: i think not alot of pple read my blog anyways.
friend: pple nvr tag, doesn't mean they nvr read ma!

that was just a comeback entry la.
okay, another one..
recently, pple had been commenting on my weight.
yeah, i've finally put on some weight.

in 2 days, 5 commented.
aunt: eh? you like fatter alr ar? your camp so good life ar?
gill: eh, your face like rounder alr lor!
dion: your face in your dp look fatter.

i can't quite rmb the other 2,
but seriously..
i'd been on a binging spree,
esp during church camp!

but if you were to ask me how i'm feeling abt it,
i'm not particularly happy or all excited.
in fact, i feel a lil conscious now..
can somebody explain to me why fickleness?

so anw, church camp's been quite funny.
funny not as in funny funny.
but funny as in funny..
okay, that's not funny.

church camp's quite weird.
it wasn't what i've expected
in a bad way!
i was literally tossed around spiritually.

i won't share much here,
but its nothing private,
so if you're really concerned and wanna know,
don't hesitate to ask me k!

and i think my english is deterioriating damn quickly.
or maybe i've been trying to be somebody i wasn't?
i don't know man,
but i told jac that i'm done thinking deep. HAHAHA!

its funny how i don't haf the motivation
or inspiration to blog anymore.
not having time isn't the best reason,
so maybe its really just me.

i've been more closed up eversince jan,
and now its just closing up even more i guess?
i believe if things are needed to be shared,
God will prompt pple to ask me?

i don't know.
in fact, i don't quite know what i know
and knowledge isn't all powerful to me anymore?
we'll see how my life unfolds ba.

BACK TO MY WORK AND LIFE AND AND.. WORK!
let's just pray that i can keep on smiling,
even though sometimes its really hard.
even though sometimes i really can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home