Thursday, March 27, 2008

amazinGrace.

amazing grace,
how sweet the sound.
the voice,
i hold so dear..

amidst the storm,
the endless droughts.
and now,
the new oaks sprout..

the chains are gone,
i've been set free!
my Saviour's come,
and rescued me..

i thought i'd found,
but i was lost.
He showed Himself,
and He said, "come.."

as i ran toward Him,
my eyes in line with His.
filled with hurt and anger,
and relief at once.
my heart began to stir..

even if i'll stumble and fall,
i'll get up and run!
because i miss You so much,
my Father.

"where were You, when i fell.
where were You, when i shouted,
"have You forsaken me?"
where were You,
when i was hurting inside?"


and He said,
"i was with You all the while,
u were too far from Me, when u fell.
i got there, and u sped off again.
but today You'd stopped and waited.
u're scared and needed directions.
fear not from now,
my child.
i'll be here, with You from now.
You've held my hand,
and have since let go.
but now I'm holding Yours,
i'll make sure You won't go."

thank You, Abba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home