Monday, April 19, 2010

too long.

its been sucha long time,
not because i've nothing to say
but because i chose not to..
why? because it doesn't edify.

but through dis 17-day hiatus,
i've found for myself a new way to solace.
a way in which i should've taken a long time back,
that is a daily prayer and reliance on God.

each day, i wake up bothered by a million things,
but i thank God that each night,
i can go back to Him and thank Him
for all that He'd done for me.

i've made far too many mistakes in the past,
too many that if i don't ratify it now,
i'll probably haf a closet so full of bones.
too much going on, too little reason to say..

apart from all the regrets and bane in life,
i truly thank God for dis season in my life.
that i can focus fully on Him,
assured each night that i'm on the right track..

though there isn't surety,
but somehow the peace in me affirms my decisions.
i may not be in the best shape now,
but i know dis season, is inevitable.

may dis mandate not leave me till i've learnt.
so that i will nvr commit the same again..
i'm not sure where dis will lead me to,
but i'm sure i want to follow You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home