Thursday, April 01, 2010

dream.

i dreamt a dream..
it really struck me hard, albeit a lil too short.

i was singing a new song in my QT,
"Jesus, Lover of my soul..
all i haf i give to You,
take dis, my heart in whole."

and the next scene was me on my knees,
lifting my conjoint palms in front of me.
and within it,
was my heart..

it wasn't the cartoon kinda heart,
but the real pumping heart wif arteries and stuff.
it has a lot of holes,
and i could tell, it was worn out.

but as i sing on,
i felt peace..
there wasn't a tinge of sadness,
but all surreal and joyful.

it was then,
it dawned upon me that the Lord delights
in a broken and contrite heart.
that He's here to heal and love the sick..

i was happy within me,
that i could surrender my heart to Him!
finally, i was able to give wif a gladness and trust.
and i know He's well-pleased wif me..

dear Lord, i give You my all.
and dis is all i haf,
my broken and contrite heart!
take it, and mould it..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

--!@linlei Chanel Purses , louis vuitton handbags are not easy to give Chanel Purses because of the LV Purses Online Sale hefty price tag that Chanel Wallet is corresponding to it. louis vuitton outlet Although the cold Chanel Sunglasses weather outside signifies that louis vuitton handbags outlet holiday is fast approaching, Chanel Bags it also coach outlet signals that louis vuitton outlet store you are about to Chanel Handbags spend big amount of Louis Vuitton Bags money for gifts louis vuitton . Chanel Handbags As you louis vuitton outlet handbags all know Louis Vuitton Handbags are not inexpensive. --!@linlei

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home