Monday, August 24, 2009

art of worship.

i'm sorry for the things i've made it,
when its all abt You.
its all abt You Jesus..
i wanna go back to the heart of worship.

dis conundrum i find myself entangled in,
mentally degenerating, mentally frustrating.
i wish i could share,
but i guess my best bet would be the air.

sometimes, maybe just sometimes,
i made some choices, which lands me wif no choice.
maybe now, but i beckon nvr,
that i find myself in spiritual stammer.

how often does such happen to me?
to me it seem to haf clocked perfect timing.
but to others, no doubt,
one time too many, too often.

as sad as death of a loved one,
most of us tend to shun away
or in a secular context, backstab the one particular
rather than going to him and ask if anything is bothering.

it is a painful experience to trudge through,
but his friends made it 10 times more painful.
often we find ourselves asking "what did i do?",
why not we try asking, "what haf i not done yet?"

then again, expectations were intended to spur.
once that intention is blurred,
it conveniently converts the spur to judgement.
almost too grey for one to discern..

ahh, Lord, i'm trying so hard
to go back to You.
coz my mind tells me its all abt You,
but my heart's too broken to reconcile such.

it is beyond my reach now, Lord.
it is beyond my reach now.
Father, would Your loving arms
reach out to me in tender mercy again..

i've waded too far into the unknown,
too dark for my comfort.
Lord Jesus, would You guide me out
of dis dark dark arena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home