Friday, April 17, 2009

approved?

apart from all these
love entries.
apart from all my carnal desires
there is still dis.

all these are not controlled by me,
but by my Father.
who has full jurisdiction over me.
and in Him i trust..

all these desires won't go away,
neither will He take away.
but i'm gonna seek His face even more,
and thank Him for all that He'd taught me thus far.

as much as i want a companion,
i must and will be very clear of my want.
and if it impedes me from getting closer to God,
or even restricts my view from Him..

den it is only right for me
to go to Him first, however hard it might seem.
and i don't believe in 'the one'..
neither do i believe in fate.

what i believe is dis.
that whatever i do,
be it dating whoever the girl i'm fond of,
it MUST be honouring unto God.

and dis is the criteria of my r/s.
a r/s which i know is God-approved,
is one which will allow my partner and i to be edified
by one another, and by God.

notwithstanding circumstances around,
because circumstances will change.
but deep down in our hearts,
we should know we can confide and support one another in Christ.

dis i think,
is a sane enough benchmark,
to know if God is approving of a r/s.
if its wrong, pls pls correct me..

i'm blogging dis,
in response to a friend's dilemma.
and i hope it speaks to any of you,
who were or are in a dilemma as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home