Monday, November 17, 2008

wordofencouragement.

i was talking to one of my friend
a pretty long lost one just now.
and he typed dis on msn,
which really struck me.

"i'll rather lie on the bed for andrew,
so that he might lead his normal life."

it dawned upon me,
how much we love ourselves,
and how much we're willing
to give of ourselves.

many of you readers of dis blog,
are somewhat tired,
drained, lost and unmotivated.
including yours truly..

dis morning i had a letter of recommendation,
from one of the directors,
to aide me in my application to SMU.
and that was the only good thing that happened so far.

so wif that,
i felt so uplifted and encouraged.
that i feel compelled to uplift you guys,
my very respected friends.

so be blessed.

Chan Li Shern:
your life ain't meaningless and aimless man.
you've almost everything except a gf,
all you hafta do is really to love yourself more.

Daniel Zing:
you ain't alone in your sufferings and studies,
i'm here wif you, and i'm sure many others are too!
let's continue to press on and glorify Him!

Don Zhang:
i know you're tired with your studies and sports.
your commitments in church.
but bro, hang in there.
you haf me to support you in any ways you need yah?

Pauline Low:
you've been dis pillar of spiritual support in my life.
you've been there in almost every of my downturn,
and i appreciate you for that, p!

Jacinta Chua:
you've your whole life ahead of you..
be wise in your actions and learn to love yourself!
you've been a great great listening ear and friend.

Charmaine Lee:
your commitment in your responsibilties really showed me,
what professionalism and perseverance are abt.
you're always willing to avail yourself to help others!

Gabriel Wang:
hey bro, you're not alone struggling wif heart-issues.
if you need an outlet, even if its 4am.
my hp is always on and i'll be there to hear you out!

Wong Mayteng:
your perseverance and patience in a r/s,
really inspired me to wait for the one who's worth it.
your selfless love is commendable my friend!

Joanna Lam:
you've been working so hard!
and i know you're very capable.
if you ever feel alone, you can call me for dinner yah?

Jermaine Tan:
you've been a subtle joy in my sad life, jerm.
your humour and your light-hearted blog
really cheers me up! thank you for being a source of joy!

Ruth Foo:
pootsie, you've been slogging so so hard for your exams.
and i know you're able to do well.
you've been great too, ruth!

Angel Lee:
beyond studies, you've taught me so much abt character.
far beyond words and numerical measures.
thank you, Angel for being such a strong pillar of support to me.

Jessie Ng:
when it comes to emotions,
you're the first person i think of, Jessie!
your gentleness really encourages me a great deal.

Chua Weiming:
bro, i've seen you grow so much so much.
i see tremendous qualities in you and i pray that
the Army will define your character and you'll be edified!

Caleb Khoo:
you've done exceedingly well in your new chapter in life!
your enthusiasm and humour really encourages me so much!
you've been sucha blessing, caleb, and you know it..

Teo Furong:
your subtle silence and support for me had been awesome.
you're always quick to listen and slow to speak.
spur on in your studies and i know you can make it to uni for sure!


if i miss you out,
please don't be upset wif me.
i might not be able to rmb all off-hand.
but you do know that you matter to me.

really, if given a chance.
i'd exchange my position for andrew.
he'd such beaming prospect ahead of him!
he'd gf and career and everything else.

Andrew Tham:
you were my support and adviser.
you were my inspiration and best friend.
i miss you, i got so much to tell you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home