Wednesday, November 05, 2008

by-product.

if the results were good,
will we be in this state?
if it isn't so,
den wouldn't that make me a mere by-product?

i am nothing but at the mercy of your scripts.
because they didn't prove themselves,
i had to suffer for it.
hmm..

didn't God give us supreme authority over things?
if so,
den why do we seem like 'slaves' to things?
its emotions, my friend.

its how we wanna rule our lives.
if we bank our achievements on results of the world,
it is, nothing else but the consequential ruins on us.
we WILL be feeling inadequate ALL THE TIME.

and to you, i'm not saying you're taking it out on me.
but in dis v realistic world,
it is easily concluded that,
good times, lucky me. bad times, unlucky me.

but i'm still saying dis one thing.
i won't give up on us.
i won't let my emotions rule my head dis time.
we'll bite the bullet and forge ahead together!

Be exalted, Oh God.
Be magnified in our lives,
minimise our worldly desires,
and maximise our desire for You.

help us to focus on nothing else but You,
coz only You can satisfy,
and only You will last.
hear our cry, abba Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home