Saturday, January 26, 2008

square1.

many times i lie on my back,
and pondered..
what is it abt u?
what is it that took my breath away?

often i couldn't ans myself,
often i got lost inside.
so what is it all abt?
what's dis sweet feeling all abt?

7 months ago,
i saw u,
for the first time my heart skipped.
butterflies unleashed,
fluttering in the hollows of my body.

7 months later,
today..
i see u,
i smiled and looked at u,
in admiration and awe!


what we've gone thru
for the past months,
God had indeed blesssed me.
wif a helper
so lovely, so gentle.

i guess some things,
are just unanswerable,
are just innate.

nothing had changed,
nothing's gonna change.
for both situations,
and my rugged insights,
that i thought i'll discard.

now i hold them,
as dearly as i can.
for as surely as God lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home