Thursday, January 31, 2008

bitterSWEET.

long story short,
dis wk's crap!

if u're really interested,
ask me personally.
dramatized version upon request.

key thing that
i wanna share wif u guys is this.

i've been awarded with 4 extra duties.
again, for something that i didn't do.
i was serving one of my extra duties then.
suddenly, a check was done.

and my guys were caught slping.
at first, they were given some punishments.
but apparently,
they're not happy and went to
higher authorities.

now, the commanders.
which are us!
gets punished too!
for what?
for not giving them instructions.

and guess what?
my guys are enjoying the thought
that their commanders are punished
just like how they are.

feeling guilty for their mistakes?
NO!
feeling sorry for their commanders?
NO!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO?!?
anybody can hear me out there?

as i pondered, and sulked..
afterall, i just finish serving my punishment,
now come another one.
how to swallow it wif ease right?

as i was on the bus back home.
was wondering what's there
that God wants to tell me thru dis.

Jesus died for pple who hated Him,
pple who didn't believe in Him,
pple who love Him,
pple who denied Him.

must haf felt like shit,
DYING for pple u don't like.
for pple u think who're not worth it.
for pple who'll laugh at ur leadership,
or rather, ur stupidity.

Oh Lord,
i pray that You'll bless me
with double portions of grace.
enough to dissolve my pride,
and to live like how You would have.
without You,
i really cannot find motivation.
be my motivation, Oh Father.
i thank You for Your inspirations!
in Jesus, name i pray.
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home