Monday, March 09, 2009

brickwall.

ever been faced with a brick wall,
encompassing what you really wanted?
ever felt dejected and discouraged,
when your desires and dreams are fortified?

i was faced with many brick walls in my life.
each time, i thought to myself
"God, why are You always leading me
to these brick walls when You know i can't?"

today, i had a new perspective.
the brick walls are opportunities
that God had placed in your life..
a wall of testing.

a wall to see if you really wanted it bad enough.
a wall to bring out the best in you.
a wall to deter the others who're impatient
a wall to discourage pple who doesn't want it bad enough.

Lord, i thank You for encouraging me.
i thank You for giving me
this new refreshing dosage of strength,
when i thought what i've been doing was in vain.

Lord, You've brought me here.
You know what is good for me.
now it is up to me,
to see if i really want it bad enough..

Lord, i pray that as i overcome dis wall
You'll continue to be wif me.
continue to encourage and assure me.
You know how much i want it Lord..

i will wait and see,
that the Lord is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home