Tuesday, September 16, 2008

runawayrunaway.

i finally dragged my lazy ass out
TO RUN!
i realised that if i still don't run,
my body will break down!

i know for some,
if they start running,
their bodies will break down.
trust me, i know who you are!

as i was warming up at the voideck,
the usual practice before i start running.
normally i'd jog on the spot before taking off.
and dis time i was tired at jogging on the spot!

i really REALLY wanted to take the lift back up.
but i told myself,
"get moving lah, sloth"
so off i went..

before reaching the park connector,
i was already panting.
at the 3km mark,
suddenly i realised there's dis shadow below me.

and i thought to myself,
"who's the faggot behind me?
so skinny.."
and the shadow overtook me the next sec.

have you ever had that?
you were walking beneath the street lamps,
and you have your shadows overtaking you?
creeping behind you and take off the next 2 secs?

yeah! that was what happened.
and i saw my shadow in disbelief..
"huh? i got so skinny meh? sian.."
so now i'm on a binging routine!

not like i've nvr been on one before.
but i think there's no difference in weight.
my heaviest and also fittest was in the army,
after that is just bones, skin and fats.

and so, i was still running.
many thoughts came to mind,
but i actually stopped thinking and just ran.
and finally stopped at the 5km mark.

it was as though my brains were still running,
when my legs alr started walking.
ever had that?

that's what happens,
when your mind's determined,
but your body weak..
and so i walked to the pull-up bars thereafter.

i rmb zing and i were talking abt it.
the tiring part about pull-ups,
is when you stand below the bars,
knowing that you've to mount them again!

damn tired, did less than my usual.
and my arms and shoulders were sore.
but i'm happy enough,
that i managed to exercise after soooo long!

now i feel fit!
i feel strong!
and i feel recharged!
ironically..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home