Thursday, September 11, 2008

noavail.

Lord, i thank you for revelation.
revelations of my shortcomings,
and areas that i need improvement on.
Lord, teach me.

i know You've put me in situations for learning,
so Lord, empower me!
i know You're preparing me for Your mission,
so Lord, teach me..

help me Lord,
to see the areas of my friends' needs as well.
that i may not be too quick to pinpoint.
but Lord, teach me to be understanding.

guide me Lord,
to protract Your loving kindness to the needy.
Lord, i commit them into Your hands,
for my hands are small and full.

vindicate me Lord,
assure me that i'm in Your love.
for what the world may tell me,
may sometimes very well be hurtful.

Jesus, i need You to guard my tongue.
guard my heart and actions.
if i'm untactful,
den Lord, teach me to be wiser.

Lord God, hear my prayer.
dis is absolutely not easy,
but i will not give up coz of these setbacks.
help me to see these as revelations from You.

in Jesus name,
i sincerely pray and ask.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home