Monday, September 08, 2008

resigned.

i finally resigned to my fate.
or rather,
i'm finally convinced that i'm ONLY
a case management officer..

after the 1 & 2 Sept conference.
i've realised,
that no matter how hard i try to talk
or look like a paralegal, no use!

firstly, on my outlook.
i missed the mark..
i'm not balding, no tummy
and i've got a boyish face!

secondly, i really am NOT
qualified legally.
neither am i trained in any of the
legal services or sectors!

lastly, i seriously think my "career"
is nothing but premature.
i'm only a 22yr-old!
and what i really am is a STUDENT!

so after straightening out my thoughts.
today i went to work WITHOUT my file!
but instead,
i sling my sling bag wif my 'telephone directory' in it!

and the best part is,
i feel so at ease now!
not giving a damn abt what pple see me as.
i am what i am!

so as my usual weekend self,
i wore my working apparel and got my bag,
slinged comfortably across my left shoulder!
and i went to work, much happier.

so i guess,
whether or not i make it as a lawyer.
or whether or not i look like a lawyer.
it doesn't matter.

coz i know myself,
that i'm not one!
but i sure am working towards becoming one.
so smile, lesmong! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home