Monday, August 25, 2008

motivation?

where haf my motivation gone man?
my motivation to come to work.
motivation to dress nicely to work.
motivation to meet new pple at work.

where are they?
does dis show that my motivations were shallow?
but why ar?
i'm beginning to sense tension in the office!

and i'm beginning to sense tension in myself!
my main goal now is
to do well in my SAT,
and NOTHING else.

is that why coming to work is a drag?
coz i keep having dis feeling that i've not enough time?
looking at how much more i've to study,
i'm beginning to panic..

all i wanna do,
is to do well for dis 'milestone-setting' exam.
coz i don't wanna be a useless bum alr.
i wanna be a man who has achievements!

and of coz in the midst of all these,
i wanna stick close to God.
i wanna lean on God's strength,
coz dis seem physical impossible (for me at least)

Lord please grant me the strength,
please bless me with joy and peace.
Lord, please.. i know He'll see us through! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home