Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back.

the trip was okay..
got to know some of my colleagues better.
and it wasn't really a retreat i would say.
more like a 'social event'.

but my colleagues were nice.
understanding that i'm fasting,
they'd just gently nod in approval when i retreat.
they'll ask me if i'm done meditating.

but overall,
it was quite okay..
wouldn't say i've ENJOYED myself tremendously.
but just okay.

pockets of idling time,
i can't help but think.
when i see a breath-taking scene,
i'd secretly wish you were there wif me.

but i guess,
if we honour God.
He'll bless us more abundantly in the future.
He's a consistent God, i've realised.

anyways, now its 2am.
tmr i'm still going to report at 8.30.
although some of them conspired to take half day.
but i think i got tonnes of work to finish up..

our flight got delayed though.
was supposed to be a 9pm flight from kuching.
and reach back in s'pore at 11.
but..

the plane flew from s'pore at 7pm,
scheduled to reach kuching at 830pm.
u-turned back to s'poreat abt 9.15pm,
due to mechanical faults.

so our flight got delayed 2hrs!
and reach back s'pore only at 1am.
was damn sleepy alr.
thank God, joy came to fetch the boos and gave me a lift!

there're quite a few pictures i took wif my hp.
will upload it tmr..
now, i just wanna go and slp.
lest i start thinking again.. it was so hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home