Thursday, July 10, 2008

distraught.

my maid's gone.
my dad sent her off prematurely.
she was not up to the household chores,
and complained twice.

after complaining twice,
her attitude became disgusting!
she took the initiative to slp a lil longer,
do housework super slowly..

knowing my communist dad,
he couldn't tolerate her any longer.
knowing my family,
they just had to comply to his decision that she MUST go.

and yeah,
so she went..
but apparently the housework didn't leave wif her.
damn.

and yes!
because of housework, full time jobs.
the house is basically empty until evening!
also good lah, save electricity.

when evening comes,
everybody's busy wif the chores,
hardly having any mood or energy left to talk.
just getting things done asap and bathe and slp.

ytd my uncle bought 4 bags of durians.
usually both the families will gather at my place,
sit around the newspaper ring
and start sucking till you see lil bald seeds come popping out.

but ytd, it was 2 bags here, 2 bags there.
i went over to take some clothes
and saw only my uncle opening the durians,
i came back to my house, only saw my dad opening.

nobody's eating it.
nobody's fascinated by it.
only after a while,
my mum joined him.

my sister went back to her room to catch up on her work,
my bro went back to his room to catch up on his work,
i went back to my room to get some rest.
what happened man?

i really think we need a maid!
let me explain before you start saying we're pampered.
but hey!
we ALL can do housework, just don't haf the strength to..

my mum told me as i was brushing my teeth,
"save more money, true lah.
but i don't know how long more i can stand."
literally.

my mum has problems wif her knee caps,
for standing long hours at work..
and she even has problems walking straight lah!
and you'll say still got my sis, my dad and me.

yah! that's what my sis and i are struggling to do!
doing housework after a damn long day,
got work to do.
and my dad usually shows a damn black face while doing housework.

and that seriously pressures the rest of us,
to work as hard as well!
on top of the work,
still must see his face..

so all of us were frustrated,
and trying our best not to invade into each other's job scope.
and today i broke something!
some crystal thing lah!

and i was in a very weird position standing on the chair,
and both hands full..
oh yah, if you're wondering.
i was taking down the curtains to wash.

den i was standing on the chair
and both hands on the heavy curtain holder,
i couldn't sweep up the mess.
and i was damn pissed when i broke the bloody thing lah!

and plus i had fever,
sore throat, and i'm allergic to dust!
and that curtain's quite dusty..
i took down all 5 rooms, my throat got worst lah!

nvm, so my mum came in and swept for me.
and she just very gently said,
"last time table bigger can put more things, den you won't hit the crystal hor?"
and i replied in frustration,
"aiyah, last time last time. if i know, last time i would've studied hard,
i'd haf made wiser choices, i won't be where i am today lah!"

wah, den she like damn poor thing lah.
she looked at me, stunned.
but we both know that we're frustrated lah.
sorry mum.

i need to run..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home