Monday, June 30, 2008

JesusYouaresoGOOD!

wah!! i tell you..
dis month i'm quite budget,
coz my pay is coming in very late!
due to the lack of efficiency in the accounts side.

and i've been surviving on 300 bucks for 3 wks!
record man, seriously.
so my next pay which i don't know when,
will be damn alot lah!

coz it'll be one whole lump sum of 6 wks worth!
and it'll be a whole lot man!
apart from my savings,
it'll haf more digits then in my bank!

so anw, dis month i'm very tight.
in my finances and stuff..
and to be brutally honest,
i'm left wif 40 bucks for until my cheque comes in.

but lo and behold!
as i was praying,
and spending time wif God,
i turned off my monitor.

and when i'm done,
and turn my monitor back on.
i saw jo msn me!
"wah, GST come in ah?"

den i just rmbed,
oh yah ar! 1 july!!
so i go and check,
true enough!!! $200 richer!!!

ka-ching ching chinG!
so fun being old,
for the hardwork our forefathers sowed,
i'm reaping it as an adult in singapore!

hahhaha!
thank God man..
now i can definitely tide thru my 'dry' period,
until my fat cheque comes in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home