Thursday, June 19, 2008

lovehopes.

love hopes.
as i struggle wif my own issues,
as i come to terms wif my faults,
as i come to terms wif myself.

these 2 words were the title,
of a chpt in the book i just completed today!
a total of 9 letters,
can strike 9 diff chords in the torments of my heart.

guess God still drops messages to me huh?
He knows i'm more linguistic,
He had grace and dropped words for me,
to interprete and be encouraged.

i thank God for everything that has happened,
till date!
the happy times, the not so happy ones all the same.
coz God allowed those days for me to enjoy and learn!

i wouldn't say i'm not hoping for anything.
i wouldn't say i don't look out for you anymore.
i just wanna say,
thank you for being my friend.

i've said it a hundred times,
and i hope you know i mean each one i said.
you may be tired of all my weird ethics,
give me some time.

just don't give up on me.
will you?
just don't give up on us.
will you?

i hope you don't.
coz too much is at stake.
seasonal or not,
we just try our best yah?
and i mean our BEST..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home