Saturday, June 14, 2008

infidelity?

was just chatting wif my folks.
and my mum was telling me,
"guy should study finance,
got alot of areas can consider"

den i was telling her,
i'm still thinking of what to study.
won't be deciding until next yr.
and..

my dad interrupted,
"aiyah, you very fickle-minded wan lah
one moment wanna do dis,
one moment wanna do that."

of coz he said all these in teochew,
and my mum added on in hokkien.
i just sighed in english,
and my sis is laughing at me in chinese.

maybe i'm lidat,
is because i'm really scared to make a mistake again?
i really don't wanna regret my choice of major.
i don't wanna regret anymore!

ahh, the fears of the heart,
the actions projected as fickled.
the dreads of the future,
the actions projected as laziness.

oh well, whatever it is.
i'm gonna pray and wait..
may the Lord be my guide.
may the Lord be my Counsellor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home