Friday, June 13, 2008

otherhalf.

yes i know,
i've been on dis topic long enough by now.
but i really can't help but ponder on it..
what kinda other half i really want.

and i've put images of pple aside,
and searched my heart,
when i asked God to lead me.
to reveal to me what kinda girl He has for me.

here goes.

1. i want a lady who can hold hands and pray.
pray for one another.
pray for each other's needs,
and our needs as a couple.

2. i want a lady who has her own life,
but not neglecting the r/s.
r/s to be of a certain priority,
in terms of time and committment.

3. i want a lady who'll be honest wif me.
who will dare to confess and apologize,
when she knows she's in the wrong
so that we can gently embrace one another in forgiveness.

4. i NEED a girl who's committed,
to God, to me, to the r/s.
can still commit in the lack of fluttery feelings,
and stick with me through tough times as well.

just 4, Lord i commit them into Your hands.
i rest my case.
i realised that the more i try to search for her,
the more disappointed i become.

Lord, i come to You now.
wif all of my "criterias",
amend it if You're not pleased,
allow it if You will..

in 3 yrs to come,
Father, let me meet dis lady.
that you've so delicately created..
Father, i trust Your taste for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home