Sunday, June 29, 2008

whereartthou?

when we were young,
our parents probably taught us,
to admit when we break something.
they probably taught me quite well on that.

but i don't know abt you.
probably you've nvr broken anything
when you were a kid,
hence you don't really know how to handle it.

where haf all these values gone?
when you broke something,
not only did you not admit,
you feigned ignorance and walked away.

and if i were that thing,
you probably would've told me,
"stop being in self-pity and pick yourself up."
how to?

but it's okay,
as long as you're happy the way you are.
happy wif the way things turns out.
happy wif who you are.

i'm willing to compromise,
willing to put down my viewpoints,
and with my broken porcelains,
walk wif you..

that's if you don't mind a broken porcelain,
and make-do musking tapes,
a lil out of shape,
a lot more less than perfect, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home