Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to the Basics?

Yeah, as u've seen my title "Back to the Basics?" have u ever came across a child who just runs all over the place, and once he saw his dad, he'll not care abt anything and just run all the way to the father and "swoop!" he's in his father's arms safe and warm.
haf u ever saw that kinda of scene before? as i was sharing wif one of my sister-in-Christ. it made me realise what kinda person am i, behind all the hardwork that i've tried to show pple that Desmond's capable of doing stuff. even though i know my Father's just in front of me, all i hafta do is fix my eyes on Him and run towards Him! but what do i really yearn for? pple's affirmation and attention? and why do i yearn all of that?
remembered that i was talking to a brother, he sort of reminded me that ALL affirmations and motivation MUST come from God. u MUST bear in mind that u do things for the glory of God. its by His' grace that u can do, and its His name that u proclaim when u're doing it. whether or not there's a result. and if there's a result, good or bad. God sees the process. and I must be affirmed and comforted that God knows, God knows..
Have i really been doing things on my own will and go round telling pple that "i'm struggling with alot of things!!" Or should i really sit down, get in tune wif God and ask Him truthfully, am i on the right path?
^the above scenario abt that child is quoted by a dear sister-in-Christ of mine. =)

*Jesus learnt obedience because He IS the Son of God, and not because He WANTS to be the Son of God.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home