Friday, January 22, 2010

peace?

so many times i've told my friends,
go ahead only if you've the peace God gives..
but more often than not,
how does that peace feel like?

ytd night as i was praying,
somehow i wasn't feeling right abt the audition.
so i prayed and asked God what was He trying to tell me.
as i wait and wait, nothing came.

so as it was getting late,
i went to sleep.
dis morning i woke up,
i was still feeling somewhat queasy and uneasy abt it..

there seemed to be a voice tugging at me,
"don't go. don't go.."
brushing it aside,
i thought i was just being nervous.

as the boisterous wind howled against my window,
i thought, "so damn inconvenient la!"
but being professional,
i braved the wind and rain..

and as i lugged my bags,
walked through 10 blocks, almost reaching the bus stop
my phone rang.
the person called and proposed to postpone the audition.

there and then,
after i hung up, i froze for abit..
so that was what the tugging feeling was all abt,
i was slightly intrigued by it.

so was that really what God has tried to protect me from?
inconvenience?
or was it something more than that?
dis, i'll only know when monday comes..

till then, i'll learn to obey the small meek voice.
though sometimes i might be confused by my own inner voice.
it is better to heed it and double confirm,
than to disobey and suffer the consequence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home