Wednesday, July 30, 2008

changes.

i've been reading alot lately.
reading so much that i can hardly leave books!
it has became such a huge part of my daily life.
i really don't know how much i can absorb.

read the Bible,
read the dictionary,
read the judgements,
read all these extensively!

so much that i can't get my mind of it!
even as i'm blogging now,
words like impervious, sporadic, vacillation
kept popping up in my head!

and as i form sentences now,
i haf dis urge to wanna use these words.
how to fit these words in,
and how to use it in sentences.

i really wonder if dis is how wm felt last time.
reading his blog full of bombastic words,
makes me wanna hang out wif him more man!
HAHHAHAH.

poignant, superfluous, hitherto,
subpoena, intransigence, eclectic,
clandestine, imperiled, reticent, sanguine
blah blah blah blah blah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rainer said...

My Dean from Tung Ling Bible College once told us, "There are 2 things in your life that will determine who you are. 1, the friends that you have. 2, the books that you read."

1:11 AM  
Blogger am i me? said...

so does that make me holier, learned and judgemental? hahhaha!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home