Thursday, July 31, 2008

am i me?

and its all back to the "am i me?" phase.
the kinship of dis blog.
the reason i first started dis blog.
the confusion when i first started dis blog.

today, is a day i went to work
WITHOUT mp3 plucked in.
dis morning is of such weird occurence.
wasn't what it usually seemed to be.

i woke up, stunned.
i wasn't sounding awake,
i forgot how being sleepy is supposed to sound like.
just so weird.

i woke up, with my bro's leg on my stomach.
his blanket over mine,
and my bolster wif him.
what happened last night?

my bro fell asleep on my bed apparently.
and he took up 3/4 of the bed!
wif his size,
you must be wondering how right?

he slept in a position
that writes the chinese word "da"
and he slept IN THE CENTER OF MY BED!
and i got smacked by him in my face thrice!

one even hit right on to my
recently-tightened braced mouth!
he hit the daylights out of me.
literally.

but being the super accomodating bro,
i curled up like a ball.
leaving him more space to turn and smack.
and the next thing i know,

he caught up wif me!
dis time when i turned around,
i saw his face up close and personal.
too close for comfort..

and i stood up,
at 6am..
thinking what should i do wif dis, dis..
tasmanian devil.

in the end,
i rolled him over to "his" side of the bed,
and try to catch an hour's slp!
but i couldn't.

the next thing i know,
its 7.
i didn't even haf the chance to be sleepy.
i was stoned.

now, the weird thing is dis.
why wasn't i frustrated wif my bro?
why was i so patient wif him.
don't ask me why. i've yet to figure..

on the train to work,
my eyelids put on weight!
as though they went for supper without me.
and my legs were wobbly!

i didn't eat breakfast,
i felt like vomitting.
my mind is moving so slowly now.
nothing seems to register.

the accountant told me some accounts shit,
and i stoned.
before i could ask or respond,
she was back at her desk.

so weird.
what haf become of me?
what am i pursuing in dis life of mine?
i haf not idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home