Wednesday, May 21, 2008

papercuts.

as i was washing my hands,
suddenly i felt pains here and there!
and when i look closely,
they're papercuts..

was reminded today,
that many times i was too busy wif my life.
and when somebody or something
say/do something..

it'll cause me to think,
and that process i'll equate it
as when water first touched my palms.
my unknowingly injured palms.

aren't there times where we ourselves,
are hurt or "injured" unknowingly?
until we take a break and let the Water touch us?
then, only we can tell we're broken?

Lord, i thank You for this gentle
but real and practical reminder.
that many times,
when we thought we were focused,
when we thought we were on the right track.
we're hurt even before we know it.
we're disturbed and distracted unknowingly.
Lord, even in my ministries.
help me to stay connected with You,
i want to be able to sense and feel You.
just so that i know i'm with You.
Lord, open the eyes of my heart!
in Jesus' Name,
i ask.
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home