Sunday, March 18, 2007

from then, till now.



is there any stupider that a toddler can look? hahaha!

a soldier at heart!! the future sergeant!

a decent young boy reporting for his secondary sch studies!

worked through out my poly life at life bookshop! and these are my buddies from life bookshop! good-lookings. hahah!

first family pic since primary sch.. but army really made me appreciate my family more. much more. =)

from then, all these God had a plan for me. and i'm living the plan out. am i? actually, i don't really know. one moment i can be affirmed and yet another, stumbling other pple and whatever else. well, whatever it is.. i'm just gonna do what i've set out to and persevere! whatever the odds, i'm gonna get out of dis. to God be all glory.

and u may think why did i post all these random pics. i feel that sometimes, u just hafta sit down and look back and if u can, try to recall what were u thinking at that time and how u ended up what u are now. and u can see, or at least i can see what God's doing and where He's directing me.. and it further affirms me that i'm on the right path, go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home