Monday, April 17, 2006

war of the worlds.

haiz.
2 hot-headed asses in my family.
i say asses i meant stubborn donkeys and youknowwhat.

one's the tyrant in my family, my dad.
the other's the rebel, kenneth.
these 2 went head on today and almost got into a fist fight.

its darn stupid how it started.
kenneth's new furnitures came in today
and he had to shift out the old stuff right?
so he filled the corridor!
and my dad happily shouted at him for jamming the passage way.

and then the typical kenneth would show attitude and starts throwing things all over.
and my typical dad saw it and confronted him saying
"what kinda attitude is dis? u wanna fight is it? ask all ur ah beng friends come lah.
you think u got outside friends, i don't haf? see who scared who?"
of coz in english it sounded childish and retarded.
the whole conversation was in chinese by kenneth and hokkien by dad.

and my mum would rush to the corridor and say
"aiyah, enough lah ah lim ah. u know his temper is like that,
still care so much for what? he's got his own parents."
dad cuts in by saying, "cb, everything my fault. knnpcb. i really feel like teaching him a lesson."
walks away into his room and punches the door on his way.
walks out again and said "now is punch door, next time it'll be him."

and my mum cleverly went on and say
"u're sucha pain in dis family. a lil thing can make u go crazy like that."
replied my dad saying, "all along i wanted to leave dis house. u think its coz of one incident like that and it got me so mad? all along i wanted to scold and discipline that ill-brat."

and my mum just went into her room and lie down on her bed.
and u guys must be wondering where i am.
i was in the living room sitting in btw my folks and eating my overnight fried rice for lunch.
and oh, i was watching "The Art of War" on discovery channel. (favourites)

and so the whole house was quiet until now,
it's been 2 hrs now.
no one dared to make any noise.

and it left me thinking and praying.
"wow, that's the exact same evil lesmong that i saw a couple of weeks back!"
and i know all that was typed up there would seem familiar to cheryl and andrew.
they'd say, "eh? sounds familiar. bang table bang chair."
HA!

and i was quite sad because dis was the main or only thing that i told myself years back
that i'll nvr be like my dad, shouting and going berserk.
leaving pple around him helpless and upset.
but there i saw a mirror image, and not a reminder.

damn!
of coz my christian pals would tell me,
pray brother.
and sarah and gang will just laugh and say
"so how? okay anot ur father."
the next time they see me.

oh well,
i always tell myself eversince i found out that i've got eruptive temper,
which btw made me the 3rd silent ass in the family
that "aiyah, i need time to change."

but the truth is,
if i don't make the effort to pray and let go when things frustrates me,
2000 years won't be enough.

so dudes,
please help dis lil ass here by reminding him gently
when u guys sense unhappiness and wrath boiling in me yah?
i need ur help,
and of coz,
God's. (sounds like "world peace" said by babes at a beauty pageant.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home