Tuesday, April 11, 2006

misleading.

let me straighten my thoughts.
so many things haf happened dis few weeks.
somethings i've overdone,
somethings i've overlooked.
but what lays firm,
is the attachments and feelings.

i want it so bad,
but i can't haf it.
my flaws haf become a part of me so deep,
that removing it is hell of a task.

understanding, doing.
wanting, having.
sucha nice picture, just like eden.
but when difficulties creep in like satan,
the nice picture is dim.

well, to God all may fall in place.
but to man, decisions so hard to make.
to God, all things are possible,
but to man, compromises MUST be made.

wanting it so bad,
emotions and feelings i can't hide.
initial thoughts and intentions i meant,
but mixed wif bad emotions and temper.

argh, what good do i draw from man.
and what men do i draw from good,
is up to my potter to decide,
who and when's good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home