Wednesday, December 03, 2008

direction.

i read dis somewhere.
and i thought it made some sense..
why am i so into 'love' topics these days?
hmm, maybe its because.

"Love is not looking at each other, it is looking out for each other. Love is not looking at each other, but looking at the same direction together."

it is a christian quote,
so i'd presume that 'direction' most aptly refers
to the direction in life,
where God will bring them as a couple..

it is funny how men would rush into things.
like when they know somebody they like,
reciprocates their love.
they just can't wait but fall in love.

but then again,
its not just love matters that men will rush into.
even when you get a new gadget,
or a new toy.

excitement gets the better of you,
and soon enough
before you even realise,
you either get bored, or you've spoilt it..

talking abt that.
i've an interesting discovery abt myself.
some of you might've noticed that abt me.
but its something refreshing to me!

more often than not,
i'd spoil my new 'toy' than get bored wif it.
i don't really get bored wif stuffs..
in fact, i hold on to them pretty long.

for trivia sake,
i've been eating white bread wif ham and cheese
for breakfast for 7 months now!
and i'm not bored wif it.

it JUST dawned upon me,
that i didn't complain and am actually quite used to it.
eating bread wif ham and cheese,
drinkng tea in the morning.

from dis,
i'd think its quite safe for me to conclude
or at least reiterate the fact that
i'm not an easily bored person.

and i guess i should thank God for that.
i may not haf a novelty for new stuffs..
but i prefer the stable and familiar.
i'm more of a 'safe' person, i guess!

but when it comes to exploring!
that's my forte.
i love to explore new places,
and bring my closest friends to see..

coz if it brought a smile on my face,
i'd like to bring a smile across theirs as well.
coz it really thrills me,
to see pple around me happy!

oh well,
i guess that's just me.
i can complain abt being tired in ministry,
but i can't quite complain abt boredom or normalcy.

aight, these are some snippets of desmond in here.
i hope you know me slightly better today!
if you alr do,
den thank you for still being by my side till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home