Sunday, April 20, 2008

scaling.

aight, some of u might know.
that i went for 'scaling' today..
it's actually cleaning of the teeth and gums!

pauline said,
"scaling not pain wan! only 15mins."
and i went to the dentist,
it turned out to be a bloody affair..
i think i've been losing alot of blood lately.

dr. tang actually drilled INTO my gums!
he said there's tar in there.
like what?!
yah, last dental appt was 6 yrs ago!
hahahha.

and when i had to rinse my mouth,
i spat out a mouthful of blood & water.
damn sick man!
and when i use my tongue to feel what's inside,
its damn hole-ly..

and it was damn pain lah!
DAMN pain..
even now as i'm typing,
my gums are still sore.

and after 'excavating',
he actually found out that i need to do filling
for 5 teeth!
and each tooth cost $50!!

wah, gst rebate also not enough sia!
tsk.
and he say until like if i don't fill up,
my teeth will rot and dissolve lidat.

so i did 2 today,
the 2 which braces brackets had to be fitted on.
den he said,
"yeah, actually its a wise choice. if u really had to
split up into different sessions to complete the 5."

like isn't obvious?!
i ain't no rich kid man yo!
yeah, so i spent 160 on my quarter-done teeth.
spent 200 on my phone.
another 25.70 for my hp bills.
plus 14 for my haircut.
oh! and 60 bucks for 4 gay tops.

err,
i don't haf much left?
hahahah!
why credit suisse still haven't call me!!

time to cast my net wider,
gonna hit the career agencies next wk man!
better settle my job fast.
before i ord wif zero dollars!

hahahha,
oh and if u few readers haf any job opportunities,
pls let me know yah?
preferably in the finance sector.

looking at foreign banks,
as an investment/financial analyst..
thank u!!

shit, my gums really damn pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

--!@linlei Chanel Purses , louis vuitton handbags are not easy to give Chanel Purses because of the LV Purses Online Sale hefty price tag that Chanel Wallet is corresponding to it. louis vuitton outlet Although the cold Chanel Sunglasses weather outside signifies that louis vuitton handbags outlet holiday is fast approaching, Chanel Bags it also coach outlet signals that louis vuitton outlet store you are about to Chanel Handbags spend big amount of Louis Vuitton Bags money for gifts louis vuitton . Chanel Handbags As you louis vuitton outlet handbags all know Louis Vuitton Handbags are not inexpensive. --!@linlei

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home